When designing a website, we have to take care of all the aspects of presentation. Web design and development, Content writing, SEO techniques for marketing, all these have to be properly planned and implemented.
Out of all these aspects of the website the Content is considered most important. Most of the web companies give significant value to the content. An interesting and appropriate content catches client attention. The SEO team applies various techniques to promote the website articles, blogs and other content. A well framed content pull large number of readers to the website.
There are many SEO companies and they are doing noteworthy role in the promotion of the websites. With the practice of SEO, the popularity of business rises. The role of SEO is to promote the presence of content in organic search through multiple social channels.
Rules for creating perfect SEO:
1. If you use Java script drop down menus, image maps or image links, for the spiders to follow, then it is necessary to put text links somewhere on the page.
2. Make sure that the Content is unique with focus on your primary keyword or keyword phrase.
3. If Content is king then Links are queen. You must use your keyword phrase as the link. It will help you build a network of excellent backlinks.
4. The Rank of your web page can go up or come down depending on the SEO. A domain page with lower PR can pull down one with a higher PR.
5. The title tag for every page of your site should be unique, keyword focused Title tag. The name of your company must be placed at the end.
6. Fresh content helps to increase the ranking of the website. You must regularly add new and useful content to your pages. Renewed content brings of your site on the top of search engines results.
7. It is essential to use your keyword phrase in the links to your site and within your site. If your target is “Best Computer Institute”, then you should link to “Best Computer Institute” instead of creating “Click here” link.
8. A SEO should emphasis on search phrases. Do not look for single keywords. It is wise to put your location in your text. This way you can be easily located in the local searches.
9. While designing a website, you must emphasis on SEO. Your team of designers should be efficient and creative. The team should be able to recognize your expectations for organic SEO.
10. It is a good idea to use keywords and keyword phrases in text links, image ALT attributes and also in your domain name.
11. Remain alert that you do not use any service that may block domain ownership information. While registering for a domain, Google may deduct you as a prospective spam creator.
12. While optimizing your blog posts, it is better to optimize your post title tag irrespective of your blog title.
13. You must not forget that the fundamental in SEO is Text, Links, Popularity and Reputation.